Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Spencer's Active Imagination

Jen said I should post this and since I aim to please.. :) Spencer has to write a story using his vocabulary words every week. This week the words were:

increase
depart
suitable
wearily
advised
discouraged
observed

Spencer's story:

I observed Sydney talking about getting a tattoo. I discouraged her from getting a tattoo and advised her that it will hurt very bad. Then she wearily agreed that it wasn't suitable for a nine year old girl to get a tattoo. I decided to depart and see if my Dad will increase my allowance because I stopped Sydney from getting a tattoo.

In case you are wondering.. Sydney is not interested in getting a tattoo.

9 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Great story though!

The Martone Memories said...

that is pretty creative, I am impressed!

Jen said...

Thanks! I love this!! Spencer is AWESOME! And you? You're da AWESOME-EST? for posting this :)

Allie said...

That is pretty fantastic!

Brenda said...

Wow! I know who to call when I have a writing assignment! Way to go Spencer!

Debbi said...

Too Funny! I can't wait til I see them at Christmas - they are changing so much - Can you have Spencer write his volcabulary words to Blane - he wants a tatoo too (really he does) - heehee

valgae said...

LOL....i decided to depart!! bwahahaha!! love it gf!!

valgae said...

awesome use of his vocab words!!

Terina Dee said...

Too perfect. My boys avoid being creative--fear of writing!