When it was time for Spencer to receive an award at pack meeting he staggered and acted silly like he was fainting. He ended up losing his balance and I almost went down trying to save him from hitting the floor. I saved us both just seconds before our pic was taken. Look what we caught.
Yes - his scoutmaster was captured rolling his eyes because of his annoyance of Spencer's antics. (When I showed him the pic I asked if he was looking for help from above. He said no and that he was frustrated with Spencer. At least he was honest.. and lucky for him this is only the beginning of Spencer's scouting career).
Spencer loving being the helper for a game.
There are only 2 boys in Spencer's den, so he really likes pack meeting. After a lesson, playing games, and getting awards; they had snacks and went home. Fun for all. Okay maybe only fun for the boys. :)


7 comments:
Spencer is getting so dang big!! Your baby is so old now!!
Did he really say that?????!!!!! Spencer is too darn cute to get frustrated at!!
HA HA HA! The eye roll cracks me up! So funny you captured that picture!!
Poor Spencer he never gets a break - it is hard to be "Spencer the Menace" - heehee - boys will be boys huh? Some a little more enteretaining than others
Woah... I just caught on to the fact that you have an Ed Hardey shirt. Props for you!
"A picture is worth a thousand words."--that is so FUNNY!! And I'm not in the "in" ...who is Ed Hardey??
That is what den leaders deserve! (Dave is the Bear Leader Ha!)
Post a Comment