Wow! They passed inspection! :)
This is the first year the kids decorated real gingerbread houses (not counting the graham cracker hot glued ones from school parties). Thank you, thank you Target! It was so easy with their kit! The kids LOVED it and it looks to be a new tradition.
9 comments:
Aren't the kits the best!?!?! Those turned out really cute and I think it's a great tradition to start :)
They turned out really cute! That was nice you let them each do their own!!
I think we might have to start up that tradition...that looks fun! & Yummy!
Brings back old memories when we decorated gingerbread houses One for us and one for another family. We did it every year. The kids turned out great. They look very intent on their construction.
I cant believe you let them each do one - we are doing one on Thursday night - did they each eat their own too? Good job guys
I don't know if I could resist! I'd be taking "just one little nibble", over and over.
They turned out GREAT! They both worked really hard and did such a careful job! Go S&S!
Hi, Mamarazzi sent me! Actually you were above me in her comments. The kids did a great job on the kits.
Your Spencerisms are funny and I love your post about Seinfeld. It was my fist laugh of the day. Thanks.
Happy holidays!
So. Much. Fun.
Look how fun! My kids would love this! I don't know, gluten free gingerbread... Maybe next year!
Post a Comment