Here in Florida, Tropicana sponsors a speech contest that most schools participate in. Sydney wrote a cute one about why she should have a cell phone. She won first place in her class competition and later that day competed against the pod and won that too. Tomorrow she goes against the whole school.
Sydney's been rehearsing her speech with us a lot (to say the least). Tonight when I tucked Spencer in bed he asked me if I know what's changed in the last few days. I said no. He went on to say, "It's that ever since this Tropicana Speech happened Sydney's getting all the attention around here, and I'm getting none." I got the giggles. Thinking I was laughing because I didn't believe him, he proceeded to repeat how he was getting the shaft in the center of attention department.
If you know our attention-monger Spencer, you'll understand how funny him saying this really is.
Coddiwomple at Walmart
1 year ago


6 comments:
kids crack me up! not to take the attention from him...
but wowzer on the win..good for her!
That is fabulous!
poor guy. Boy it's hard not being the STAR! LOL! Sounds like one of my "little" sisters.
Good for Sydney! Good luck to her! You'll have to post the speech so we can read it/see it!
LOL! Have him come visit me! I'll give him TONS of attention! We'd have a blast :)
Post it HERE!!!!
So. . . ya. .. . um. . . are you ever gonna post again? :(
Post a Comment