Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spencer.. need I say more?

Rick and I pulled up just in time to see this. 

Is there a damsel tied up on the train tracks somewhere?

8 comments:

Allie said...

That is pure awesomeness! Does he charge?

Jen said...

LOL!!!! That is hysterically Spencer! I love it! AND. . . I LOVE that you finally posted! :)

The Martone Memories said...

how funny, he will rescue some damsel someday, I'm sure of it!

Peg said...

That is too funny.. Golly he brings back the days of little Richard.

Brenda said...

LOL!!! What a hoot your kids are! I bet there is a lot of laughing at your house ALL the time!!!

Mansell Six said...

That is funny!! Okay, so did he draw it himself or who was the awesome artist??

Anonymous said...

Your kids are a crack up! Aren't you glad you're documenting this!?!

Terina Dee said...

I'm catching up on summer and all your chillins Duddley Dos!!