Um, I don't think a Tide pen is gonna help you.... Maybe some mineral Spirits!!!??? I'm the pro at stain removal. :) I spend half my life getting stains out of clothing. He can some and paint for me before he washes that shirt though.
Your card came today! You ROCK! I haven't sent Christmas cards for about 15 years.
I'm sure you're having a great time hanging out with Tiff and getting ready for Christmas. When we got home from our trip Porter was telling the other kids about what we'd done. He told them we went to the Temple with Tiffany. Someone asked, "Who's Tiffany?" He said, "Tiffany is COOL!" So cute. We really enjoyed her company.
Julie You are a WINNER! Surprise! You commented on my 200th post and I'm sending you some fabulous tidbit that I have yet to create. I'll get it to you in the next month or so. (Do you have pierced ears?)
Hey, I miss your blogs too. They say, don't marry them handsome, that fades. Don't marry them for money, too tenuous. Marry them funny, laughter lasts forever.
I am completely hairless. No one knows how freakin' funny I am. Well, maybe one person does.View Complete Profile
Followers
Favorite Deep Thoughts..
As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.
Things I can't believe I've had to say:
Don't lick the bottom of your shoe.. even if it makes the kids at school laugh.
Even though they look like ornaments, we are not going to hang car air fresheners on the Christmas tree
10 comments:
That is too funny!
HA HA HA! That's TOTALLY Rick humor! SO FREAKING FUNNY!
Will Rick come and do my house next?? It needs serious painting done!!
Um, I don't think a Tide pen is gonna help you.... Maybe some mineral Spirits!!!??? I'm the pro at stain removal. :) I spend half my life getting stains out of clothing. He can some and paint for me before he washes that shirt though.
true love is laughing your way through your happily ever after!!
love it!
Your card came today! You ROCK! I haven't sent Christmas cards for about 15 years.
I'm sure you're having a great time hanging out with Tiff and getting ready for Christmas. When we got home from our trip Porter was telling the other kids about what we'd done. He told them we went to the Temple with Tiffany. Someone asked, "Who's Tiffany?" He said, "Tiffany is COOL!" So cute. We really enjoyed her company.
LOVE the Christmas countdown and the fact it's started over, lol
Julie You are a WINNER! Surprise! You commented on my 200th post and I'm sending you some fabulous tidbit that I have yet to create. I'll get it to you in the next month or so. (Do you have pierced ears?)
Hewo, just reminding you there is a bloggy world out there that you have forgotten about. . .
I sew phun ee!
Pot calling the kettle black am I? ;)
Hey, I miss your blogs too. They say, don't marry them handsome, that fades. Don't marry them for money, too tenuous. Marry them funny, laughter lasts forever.
Post a Comment