Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I hope it's not contagious!

Last night from the back of the car I hear, "Hey Mom! I have the stamp pox!" I answer, "The what pox?" I turn around to see this.....

We got home late last night and he woke up too late this morning to have a bath, so yes he went to school with "stamp pox."

7 comments:

King Family said...

Hey Julie...
How are you guys? Love the stamp pox pic!

Jen said...

LOL! LOL! LOL! That seriously has me laughing so hard!!! Your son has some serious TATS!

Debbi said...

Cute - Love the stamp pox - gotta love boys

valgae said...

stamp pox.....love that!! i have to say that if one of my kiddos did that I woulda been late for school. this area is waaaaayyy too pretentious for that!! lol

Mamarazzi said...

oh i bet he was super excited to go to school all stamp poxed out!!

Sabeys said...

HA! I'm giggling while I imagine my son't teacher's face.

Peg said...

His teachers have got to think they got a rare one with this child. Hes so funny. There is definitely a little Richard in there. Although I don't think even Rick thought up as much stuff as Spencer does Mom