Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sydney.. need I say more? :)

When I woke up and went in the kitchen today I saw this.
I asked her what was up with her hair.
She replied matter of factly, "I'm a lunch lady today."

6 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! That is classic! Too funny! I miss you guys!!

The Martone Memories said...

they are too funny!

got twins? said...

My question is: Where did she GET the hair net?? I know its not yours!! That had me rolling. My mom used to stick those all wadded up in the collar of her shirt and it looks like chest hair. You should do it to your hubby. It would FREAK him out! He would think you had started getting your hair back! ;)
This one is priceless!

Brenda said...

haha!! The question is??????? DID she make you lunch????

Anonymous said...

Gotta have aspirations.

Terina Dee said...

It could have been a latino gangsta thang. That's what hairnets here mean. Lunchlady, gangsta...