Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Road Trip Oh Nine

After making sure Tiffany was okay after getting her wisdom teeth out, the kids and I left for our annual trek westward ho. After 15 hours in the car I could drive no further, and had to stop in Longview, TX for the night. This made it nice because we had less than a three hour drive to Granbury in the morning.

Spencer LOVES watermelon.



I can't believe he talked Grandma into letting him have this big of a slice.

Sydney LOVES talking to her friends & playing on the computer.

See the phone, her friends were on speaker and she was playing on the internet. She definitely multitasks like her dad.

I sneaked upstairs...


to find Grandpa and Spencer duelling it out playing wii baseball.

Sydney helped Great Grandpa get set up on Facebook.

We went to KFC with Grandma and Great Grandpa. Afterwards Grandma left for a meeting at the hospital and Grandpa had a Boy Scout meeting in Waco. After Great Grandpa left, we went shopping and came home to a dark house with their weather alarm screaming. It was kind of scary. Thank goodness only our friends in the Dallas area had to take cover. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

It looks like the kids had a wonderful time with their grandparents. Their house rocks! I loved it there! So glad you've made it here to Utah safe. We love having you here!!

Mansell Six said...

That makes me laugh so hard to see Sydney helping Great Grandpa getting set up on Facebook!! Did she tell him to be careful it can be addicting!