My mom works in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. She took us upstairs to check out the view. Spencer is physically and mentally unable to keep his hands out of water.
Everywhere we went or looked there were brides getting their pictures taken.
Isn't that a great view!
I love this pic.. families are forever you know. :)
I am completely hairless. No one knows how freakin' funny I am. Well, maybe one person does.View Complete Profile
Followers
Favorite Deep Thoughts..
As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.
Things I can't believe I've had to say:
Don't lick the bottom of your shoe.. even if it makes the kids at school laugh.
Even though they look like ornaments, we are not going to hang car air fresheners on the Christmas tree
4 comments:
That's such a pretty view from up there! You guys should've eaten at the Roof! Yummy! A bit pricy to take kids though.
That view is AMAZING! Wow, talk about remembering what it's all about. Love the picture of the bride and groom from above!
I love that picture!
Thats awesome!
Post a Comment