Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nana's Church History Mission

For her mission, my mom works in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building training other missionaries to use the computers. Then those missionaries help visitors use the computers in the Church History Building to find their ancestors.
Sydney looking up everyone she can think of.

Looking up a great uncle of mine, I got choked up reading from a journal of a member of his battalion. Start reading at the paragraph "Sunday 13th."

My little brother Kevan's FamilySearch record.
He was killed in a car accident because he wasn't wearing his seatbelt. Let's just say I'm the seatbelt enforcer.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That's cool you were able to go and do that!

SuperCoolMom said...

Very cool! My friend Mona is a Jepson - bet you're related.

Allie said...

I was gonna say we have/had Jepson's in our stake growing up... Jamie Jepson:D