She found this awesome place called Hollywood Connection in West Valley to take the kids. On the day we went they were running a special where everything was unlimited for the day.
Kya and Brennon playing miniature golf.
This just cracked me up! I'm glad Jen caught this on her camera since Spencer and Sydney rushed through the course in about 5 minutes.
Time to get on the bus.
I love the kids expressions, especially Kya's smile!
Roller Skating
Roller Coaster Time
I was impressed Kya rode this!
Sydney and Spencer met friends who were visiting from Montana.
They were inseparable while we were there and inconsolable when we left. I sure hope they find a way to meet up again one day.
One last ride on the bumper cars helped ease the pain of leaving their new friends.
If you look closely you can see Sydney and Spencer in both pictures.
The kids had a great time and made it clear they want this to be on our list the next time we are in Utah.


3 comments:
We used to go there when we lived in South Jordan! My kids loved that place! That was fun to see the pics, it hasn't changed a bit!
I love that place!! I don't love the picture of me on this post! haha! Nasty ugly! That's what I get for being a nerd and taking a self portrait and forgetting to erase it before I shared my memory card with you. Thanks for the compliments though. You're the best!
BTW- you gotta get the videos of Spencer on here skating. They totally cracked me up.
Post a Comment