This time we brought Kya and Sydney. With it being Kya's first time her expressions were priceless.
She sat so still and was so grown up. It was seriously so precious!
Sydney's a pro at getting her nails done.
Patiently waiting.
We had to wait for Sydney's to be done because she asked them to do a polka dot design on every finger and toe.
It ended up being super cute and super expensive.
My finished product.
Jen's finished product.

I couldn't find a picture of Jen's toes from '09, so I used a pic from the year before. I LOVED her purple and her design!
Leaving the mall I saw this kiosk and thought...
ONLY IN UTAH! :D


1 comment:
That was SO much fun! I don't know why I don't have a pic of my toes from that day? Weird.
You know what's funny about those apron's? A girl from my freshman ward who also lived a few rooms down from me at Taylor Hall is the one that came up with this. I thought it was pretty funny!
Post a Comment