Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mouse's House aka Parent Trap

Our friends in South Jordan were in the process of trying to find a house in Texas. They asked me to housesit for a couple of days. I was more than happy to oblige! They have always taken really good care of us. They booked flights at the last minute and left to go house hunting.

Their kids were still in school, so it wasn't too much work. I wanted them to have fun while their parents were gone. And, since they are kids I took them to a place where they could be kids.

Sydney asked me to braid her hair the night before, so it'd be curly the next day. It was a lot of work but turned out pretty cute. I did Sarah's too but can't find a pic. Jen was sweet (again) and met me there with her kids. It was so nice having her there!

2 comments:

Sabeys said...

Julie! Good to hear from you! What a great way to catch up on your world! Can I add your blog to my list?

Hope Tif is doing fab. I'm sure that in that mass of bodies she and Dia meet daily--and probably have all the same classes.

Jen said...

How fun! We had a blast!!!