We couldn't come to Utah and not come here with Jen, Kya and Brennon. It doesn't get better than an hour of jumping and flipping on wall-to-wall trampolines.
Sydney flipping. My battery died right after this, so you've been spared more pictures. :)
If you watch the background, you can see Spencer and Kya.
We had SO MUCH FUN having you guys here and going to Jump on it!! I have more pictures from there if you want them. Wait, I think you might have them :)
I am completely hairless. No one knows how freakin' funny I am. Well, maybe one person does.View Complete Profile
Followers
Favorite Deep Thoughts..
As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.
Things I can't believe I've had to say:
Don't lick the bottom of your shoe.. even if it makes the kids at school laugh.
Even though they look like ornaments, we are not going to hang car air fresheners on the Christmas tree
2 comments:
We had SO MUCH FUN having you guys here and going to Jump on it!! I have more pictures from there if you want them. Wait, I think you might have them :)
Wow! Sydney has some skilz!
Post a Comment