Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tiffany's Turn

In 6 months, Tiffany is the third person in our house to have their wisdom teeth removed. Knowing what a treat Dason and Rick were afterwards, I couldn't resist documenting her post-op loopiness.



Trying to tell us she can't feel her tongue.


Rick had to redirect her to the car quite a bit.





He said on the way home Tiffany said her lips were really dry. He gave her some chapstick and he watched her put it on all over her lips. Before long, she realized the cap was on and then couldn't stop giggling.

Getting Hugs


The kids and I postponed leaving for our drive to TX, so we could make sure she was okay and say our goodbyes (not to mention get some pics).
Look how sloppy her arms are. :)




Seriously, I am so grateful the surgery went well and hope she fully recovers expeditiously. We love you Tiff!

3 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! I love the chapstick story!!! SO FUNNY! And the re-directing to the car. . . classic!! SO worth waiting to leave for that!!! :)

TexasRanger said...

Can you put these on facebook?

Terina Dee said...

Phaaaah!