Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Celebration Centre

After Nibley Days Brian and Stephanie took us to Celebration Centre in Logan. They have a lot of fun things to do. I found out that they demo new rides here and then sell them to other amusement parks.

Rock & Tree Climbing

Sydney loves rock climbing walls & Kylie likes the trees.

Conquering the trees. Spencer trying the wall. He isn't quite the daredevil that Sydney is.

Sydney made it to the top! She was wearing crocs earlier and was frustrated she couldn't grip the tree. If you look closely you can see that she's wearing Spencer's shoes.

Mini Golf
We had fun even though it was a scorcher!


Kylie & Brian


Hole in how many?

Pirate's Plunge

Before

During (Enlarge photo & you can see Spencer screaming).

During

After!

Well worth it!

Screamin' Swing
Sydney absolutely loves scary rides and was begging everyone to go on this one with her. Finally her Uncle Brian agreed.

Brian & Sydney wondering what they got themselves into as it starts up.
Check the freakin' awesome swing out!

We survived!

Junior Swing

The only swing the others would go on.

Whoa!

Sydney's arms are in the air & Spencer is gripping tight hoping the ride ends soon.

Go Karts

Sydney was a speed demon and lapped everyone.

Spencer loved racing his own car!


Afterwards Brian & Stephanie had to rush Tevan to soccer practice. While they were gone Kylie and Sydney painted the crafts they had bought from a booth at Nibley Days. What a great day!

2 comments:

Jen said...

How fun! The after picture of the pirate plunge is hilarious!!! I love it!

Jen said...

LOL at the deep thought! That must be what's happening everytime I have a great idea. . . and all this time I thought I was so witty! Oh well! ha ha ha