Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chronicles of Sydney & Spencer

I could hear Spencer talking and looked back to see him playing in his own world. It was so cute I had to get a picture.

It's blurry because he was moving, I was moving, and the car was moving. Not bad for one hand though. :)

He realized I took a picture and was embarrassed. All was forgiven when I gave him the camera and told him they could take pictures documenting their time in the car.

She hawd!

Sydney at 80 miles per hour.

There is a picture from our time with the triplets that I didn't post where the girls were feigning surprise. It cracked me up that Spencer mimicked them perfectly.


There are more pics of Spencer because he lost interest in the camera (DS was calling his name) and Sydney took over as photographer.

Even though we spent many many hours in the car this summer, the kids kept their adventurous spirit and were fantastic to travel with. We had an unforgettable summer and fell in love with the open road.

4 comments:

Jen said...

He hawd! LOL! I love it!! You're smart to give them the camera to keep them entertained! I hear the road calling you once again. Juuuuullllllliiiiiieeee, come back!

The Martone Memories said...

You know if you have the time the open road really is awesome. There is so much to see and do, and if the kids travel well there really is no better way to go! Props to you for driving all that way by yourself.

Sabeys said...

Julie, I loved the thought that this is how your pictures turn out when you are going eighty miles per hour! That totally explains my picture taking on so many levels.

Terina

valgae said...

I cant believe you can take pix going down the road. LOLOL way cute pix though. I cant take pix that good sitting still. aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!