
Downtown Disney is only 10 minutes away from Gatorland, so we headed there next. It's an outdoor mall with shops all things Disney and more. We like it because it gives you the Disney feel without paying to get in. The question is - can you get out without paying for something? :)
The kids posed with their favorite stuffed animals:

Lego Time
Dragon built out of Legos

Checking out the Lego People
Spencer was in Heaven when we made it to the Lego store.
Not to be left out..
Sydney decides to make a car too.
When the cars were finished it was time to race!
On your mark. Get set. Go!
Hat Shopping

Always on the hunt for a cute hat that fits, I saw this adorable brown and pink one and tried it on. Sydney walked by just as I was checking myself out in the mirror and matter of factly said, "Mom, you should wear that every morning when you first wake up." Hmm... other than the frantic getting out of the door Sunday mornings I didn't think I was grumpy.
Last Pic
We were pretty tired after a day at Gatorland and didn't venture too far (saving it for the next trip). We had a nice time and other than two happy meals from McDs.. we made it out of there empty handed. :)


7 comments:
What a fun place to live....Maybe we can come join you...who knows where David will get a job at next!
what a blast!! I love kid stuff.
Good for you! Making it out of the mall with all your money still in your purse is a huge accomplishment! That looks like a really fun place! We went to Legoland in CA and the kids absolutely loved it! (Way cheaper than Disneyland and no giant lines!)
WOW, I am bowing down to you. Only 2 happy meals? You are AMAZING! However, that hat is HILARIOUS! I SO need that hat!
Awww... Adorable.
I still haven't been to Disney World...
Man they really got a day worth skipping school for - Luckies!
We went there on our last day of our trip and LOVED it! You are so lucky to live so close! I am so glad you had so much fun with your mom. I am sure you are going to miss her a ton!
Post a Comment