TMI portion removed per Rick's request. If you are interested I will email anyone the funny part he asked me to delete.
My mom failed a heart stress test right before she came to visit us in October. She failed a more extensive one when she got home in November. It showed she had a severe blockage of her widow maker artery (L.A.D.). They set up an angiogram first thing in the morning expecting a stent or bypass to be done depending on the severity.
The cardiologist finished the procedure and tells her that the stress tests were false positives and he hopes his heart is as healthy as hers! Yay! Lots and lots of prayers were said for her this weekend and I am so grateful they were answered!
Coddiwomple at Walmart
1 year ago


10 comments:
Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!!! Gary didn't tell me that story!! SO SO FUNNY! Totally your mom!!
I'm so glad things are okay with her :)
That is hyterical! I'm sure there are all kinds of benefits! Glad that everything went well for your Mom!
Glad to hear she is okay! Interesting name for the artery "Widow Maker"
Oh, and I love the hairless comment, since we all know the background to that comment but the nurse probably did not, TOO FUNNY
Yikes!! My heart was stressing just reading that. I'm so glad she is okay!! How is your heart doing now? hee, hee.
Sooo glad to hear that she is okay!!
thats awesome!! it was neat to see nana for my first time, i actually feel connected to her from Ethan's heart days. i could always count on her to keep his name in the temple!!
please email me what i am missing out on, because i need to know EVEYTHING!!
i am so glad that your mom's heart is healthy. scary!!
I truly believe a miracle took place today. I had three doctors tell me that I was going to have a stent or open heart surgery. Other than seven people trying to put in an IV that waisted over 90 minutes it was a great experience. The IV was eventually put in the groin area which was miserable but the good news was worth the beginning experiences. Prayers of were answered on my behalf.
I am so glad to hear it! And I would LOVE to hear the TMI part, I am good at TMI'S :D
I am so glad she is ok. False tests cause so many people to worry needlessly!
Post a Comment