Saturday, October 4, 2008

Good Mail & SuperCoolMom Rocks!

Okay so I don't know much about it, but I am pretty sure I got my first "Good Mail" today. Guess how I figured this out. The package had "Good Mail" written all over it. Yep, I'm a quick one alright. :)

SuperCoolMom sent me a bundle of cards she's made. Every single one is so freakin' cute! They really should be framed them instead of given away!

Thanks so much SuperCoolMom! You made my day!

7 comments:

Jen said...

THOSE ARE ADORABLE!!! I need to get on Supercool Mom's Good Mail list!! She is one incredible lady, isn't she? WOW! I seriously love these cards! I think I'm gonna need ya to send me one for my birthday?! Thanks Jules :)

SuperCoolMom said...

I'm so glad that they arrived safely! I love sending good mail almost as much as receiving it! I have to admit that I didn't make all of those though. My awesome scrap-talented friends in card club made lots of them. Enjoy! Spread the love!

Jen! Send me your address, you're on my list :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules, I tagged you for a fun and easy photo tag over at hotmamashouse!

Debbi said...

I want a package from super cool mom - those are awesome!

SuperCoolMom said...

Hey Jules! Tell Debbi to come by hotmamashouse and come meet me too!

Peg said...

Cute cards How do I get some??? Peg

Allie said...

That is so fun! I wish I got fun mail that I didn't have to order:)