
It's my awesome SIL's 30th birthday today! YAY!!!
Ten Reasons why I love Jen:
- She loves and values her family.
- She is an awesome Mom!
- She is soooo funny! I know it may seem impossible, but she is WAY funnier than even me. She is definitely THE MASTER of quick wit.
- She stayed up all night helping me print programs for Sydney & Spencer's baptism as well as played the piano at them with zero notice. BTW she plays by ear.
- She makes sure that holidays and birthdays are special for her loved ones.
- She throws lots of showers for her friends and family. (I am a terrible organizer/party planner, so I know this is truly a gift)!
- She is extremely generous.. almost to a fault. :)
- She introduced me to Mamarazzi and SuperCoolHotMom.
- She is wicked smart! Seriously, she's like genius smart!
- She is extremely loyal. More loyal than Sony.. hee hee
- She introduced me to the time squandering world of blogging! :) (Okay I lied, there are at least 11 things I love about her).
Happy Birthday Jen!!! I hope today rocks as much as you!


9 comments:
Julie, you are SO AWESOME!!! This post couldn't have come at a better time. As you know, this day has had it's downfalls, but this just made my whole day and YEAR!!! THANKS JULES!!!
LOVE YOU!
Jen, I hope today finishes better than it began! I am so sorry your grandma passed away! I had no idea when I posted this. You will definitely be in our prayers!
Jen, My wife gives you even more props than me. She struggled to find 3 things she loves about me. I heard you have a GREAT new License!!!! LUCKY.
Happy Birthday Jen, hope you got at least a moment of joy on your special day.
Jen DOES rock! (So do you! Great post!) Happy Birthday Jen!)
Jen, you are the most giving woman to all your friends and family. You often give and neglect taking care of yourself.
Thanks for being a great daughter-in-law. You are the best.
Arohanui
Gayle
ok..so...read the books already!!! Come on Julie!!!! Become an addict like the rest of us!! lol
Wow- I would love to meet Jen!! She sounds like she is up my Alley! Is this your Brother's wife or Rick's sister?
i love Jen. what a sweet post...and thanks for the shoutout!! i need to thank Jen for bringing you into MY life!!
i also need to get over there and wish her a happy birthday!
i miss so much when i step away from my computer for more than 72 hrs....CRaZy
Post a Comment