Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Not our truck "trunk", but it's really cute.

An unusual cold snap came in just as we arrived at the church. You can see the look of cold in Sydney's eyes. :)

Sydney decided to be a Vampire cheerleader princess for Trunk or Treat. (Spencer spent most of the time running around with his friends eluding me or I'd have a pic of him too).

Time to eat.

No smile from Dason because I took this pic when he had a mouth full of food.

The Haas's are the "Ken and Barbie" in our ward and are always dressed to the nines. They looked hysterical and this pic just doesn't do their costumes justice!

This is the one of the winning trunks. When it got dark it looked AWESOME!

Dason helped the YM run a paintball booth and I was in charge of the RS bowling booth. We all had a really nice time and hopefully Rick will be in town for it next year. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Our Ward has opted not to do Trunk or Treat except on years when Halloween is on Sunday. Because our boundaries are so small (1/4 mile), when we leave the neighborhood, there is no one left (except all the illegal aliens who don't live in our neighborhood). So we thought it was more neighborly to stick around and be part of the neighborhood. However, the kids are bummed every year and wonder why we're not having one.

valgae said...

cute trunks!! the party looked so fun!!

Sara said...

Ahhh, deja vu! I can't believe it's been a year since the first (and last) one we went to in Tampa II. Have all those boys grown over the past few months? I was searching really hard to see our friends in the background! :-) Thanks for posting such fun stuff!

Mansell Six said...

Wow!! All I can say, is you have some very talented and creative ward members!!

Jen said...

HOLY COW! Your trunk or treat freaking rocks!!!