Tonight was our anniversary. To celebrate, Rick and I went to Bern's Steakhouse in Tampa where we enjoyed delicious food, heavenly dessert, and fun conversation!
When we got home we found this note written by Sydney.
When we got home we found this note written by Sydney.
Nana had taken the kids swimming while we were gone. On the walk home Sydney had collected flowers and many many acorns to write the message. My mom said she spent more than an hour working on it.
After we made it through the front door Sydney told us to close our eyes and led us to the kitchen. When we opened them we saw her beautiful flower arrangement and our favorite candy around it. This was really generous because she LOVES Sixlets and gave us the only two she received trick or treating.
Our Wedding Day - November 1, 1995
Jordan River Temple
Before I finish this post I must say that I have been so blessed to be married to "my sweetie", Rick. He is an amazing dad, a caring husband, and most importantly my best friend. He truly is my everything and I couldn't imagine life without him.



15 comments:
What a sweet sweet post. That message Sydney made you and the candy. Seriously, so CUTE! You have such wonderful kids! How great for Nana to go swimming with the kids as well.
I LOVE that picture of you and Rick! I've never seen that one :)
you guys look like babies - that could be Tiff soon you looked that young - heehee - Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! How fun! and your kids are so sweet!
AWW..... I thought your anniversary was on the 21st...
Well, happy anniversary guys!
Doesn't it make your heart just melt when your kids do things like that. Your kids are adorable! Happy Anniversary!
Who are those youngins in that picture. Haha, JK. Happy anniversary, that was sweet of Sydney. Glad you had a great day.
Happy Anniversary! I love it when kids do those sweet things on their own! Great wedding pic too!
Happy Anniversary!! How many years now? I LOVE the wedding picture!! You guys look so little!! :)
sweetness!
i love the note from Sydney...so sweet!
congratulations!!! I'm so happy to see that you got to celebrate together (thanks to nana's tending!) What a great picture -- looking like you had an amazing future just waiting for the two of you! So cute of the kids to be so thoughtful -- isn't it wonderful?
Your kiddos are so sweet!! I miss them sooo much! And you guys too1;) the wedding pix is awesome!! You guys are so young looking.
update time!!!
AWW!! What a sweet thing for your Sydney to do. I love it when kids do that...you can tell how loving their parents are when you see their sweet spirits shine through. Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys!
doesn't Sydney do the sweetest things
I am SOOO loving those shoulder pads in that dress.
Post a Comment