Sydney's Class

Sydney's class did individual biographies. She was assigned to dress up as and do a report on Faith Hill. (Not my first choice, but it made the costume really easy).
Spencer's Turn
Spencer's entire class dressed up as "Cow" from the book Duck for President. The teachers dressed up as Farmer Brown.
The parade was perfect - short and sweet.


7 comments:
Finally, I'm first to comment! I've come over here lately and comments have already come pouring in! I'm losing my groove, lol!
Anyways, that parade is ADORABLE! I love how Spencer keeps poking out from behind the mask and at the end says hi to you and Nana!
I do have to say that I was looking forward to hearing about Chili as well. In my reader, it says this post was titled "Halloween in Florida-Chili"
Guess there is more to come?
Memories..... love the book parade. Kids get SO excited about an event like that -- I think it's because they get to dress up and be silly. Hugs and smiles!
fun halloween goodness!
Pink Elephants on Parade! Wait, dem r cows!
c dem it e bit e eyes!
peace out chesp!
Your blog seriously rocks! I'm finally coming out of lurking status and I have to say it feels OH so good! This blog gives me warm fuzzies. It makes me happy. It's happy here. It's happy there. It's all that and a waffle!
I miss the school parades. We're too close to Bibleville so no Halloween parties or dress up. School neglects the holiday completely.
Weep, but the high schoolers beg forgiveness rather than permission and I saw some fab costumes when I went to deliver the forgotten project. (He'll remember the Link costume in every detail, including the four-foot wood sword, but not the astronomy project.)
Post a Comment