Sydney took this without my knowledge.
Ninja Boy
Spencer had to take a self-portrait too.
Battle of Battles
Found them like this in living room and told them to freeze while I grabbed my camera.
Pics on the Porch
When I got outside they were doing this and Sydney was singing, "We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet." It made me laugh because it didn't exactly fit the moment.
The Three Musketeers off to Trick or Treat.
Sydney came in and was a bit irritated that Dad got more comments on his costume than Spencer or she did.
Joe the Plumber Moment belongs in this spot. :)
The Loot
Afterwards they got cleaned up and ready for bed. For tradition's sake, we snuggled and finished the night by watching, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!


6 comments:
Holy smokes! Thats some good loot! What fun!
DANG, those kids got a lot of candy!!
Sydney, your COSTUME ROCKED! As did Spencers! His scared me! LOL!
Rick, that cracks me up!
And the "We Thank Thee O God For A Prophet" line. SERIOUSLY HILARIOUS!!
that's exactly how the joker got his scars! (another version) eating the blade!
Your children are sick and wrong and fabulously hideous.
SCARY! What happened to them wanting to be princesses and super heros? Man that IS a ton of candy - tell Sydney to send me everything with peanuts since she can't have it anyway Brooklyn didn't get hardly any chocolate (I guess the economy has made everyone cheap)
I love dressing the monkeys up!! Syd and Spence look fab!! Rick is funny... he still always makes me laugh!!
Wow...that is one scary looking princess....good job on the costumes! Love the "We Thank Thee Oh God for a Prophet" bit! You go girl! If I had a sword to my mouth, I would be singing the same thing!!!
Post a Comment