I miss you!!!
Hello
Hewo
HEWO
Heh Roe
Is all okay?
I have pits in my stomach about Matt and Ashley.
Grrrr...
I guess I need to let it go.. and just be here if they want to talk..
Rick is in bed sleeping .. came home at noon.. I think the whole not resting at all since his surgery is catching up with him.
My kitchen is almost done but NOTHING else.
The dog pooped in Sydney's room.
Dason wants to apply for a job at the new outdoor mall today.
Tiffany hasn't called me since she's been at the Y.
Tiffany hasn't called me since she's been at the Y.
I hate the color coral.
I miss being able to say .. hey I made you a mix tape.
I like that we can now say.. ginormous
Music has to be on for me to clean.
I never know what to fix for dinner.
I like raw potatoes.
Jen's reply:
your email had me rolling
(cept the not funny parts)
I have to leave now to go get Kya from pre-school
I'll be back in a few minutes
If you get the chance
Write me and tell
Me when you'll be on today and I'll try and do the same
I'm going in
Public
Now
I have to leave now to go get Kya from pre-school
I'll be back in a few minutes
If you get the chance
Write me and tell
Me when you'll be on today and I'll try and do the same
I'm going in
Public
Now
"I feel fat
and ugly" edited
embarrassing
Oh say it ain't so
but it
is
gotta
go
have to pay if late
peace out
embarrassing
Oh say it ain't so
but it
is
gotta
go
have to pay if late
peace out


6 comments:
LOL! Your letter was hilarious! The letter back to you was not my best work! I should post one of my random ones to you! LOL I wanted to write, but had to be out the door in 30 seconds. Anyways, SO FUNNY!
Wait, I'm amazing! I just realized my typing doesn't look like this anymore
Heiah ahoew arey ou doeing?
My finger must be healing!! YAY!
Healing Healing Healing
Do you feel the power?
I sure do!
Pray with me as I yell into the microphone!
Yes, she is healed
now put some money in the tray lady!
you guys crack me up!!
feeling the love!
LOL at Jen's comment "now put some money in the tray lady!"
Oh tell me the new paint is not Coral.
you guys are too funny
I'm here! Where the FREAK are you?!?!?!
LONGER THAN!
LONGER THAN!
LONGER THAN!
out
Post a Comment