Can return to Sony by Sept 30th to be repaired for free :)
Misplaced camera and missed deadline :(
Had enough Sony points to get a new one for free instead :)
Waiting in line at the Fall Festival I was playing with the macro feature to see how close I could get and have a clear picture. This is my favorite (Rick's eye).
Thought this was just spooky enough to post for the Halloween season. :)


9 comments:
LOL! Who's eye is that?!?! And you're right, it's is spooky! BUWAHAHAHAHA!!
Nice camera though!!
oh yes...spooooOOOOoooooky!
Awww.... His eyes aren't that scary.... Now if his whole face had been in the picture, that would be quite frightful indeed. :P
Just kidding! Just kidding!!!
You are sneaky!
at least it's a pretty color
Wow!!! That is an awesome camera!! You can see every detail of his eye!! It makes you wonder what he is thinking????
Nice eyeball! Great camera!
Brooklyn pointed out the whole time Rick eas here that he has blue eyes like her - I will have to print the pic for her
Niiccceee!! That is too funny!!
Post a Comment