Scuba gear is overrated!
I didn't notice until I uploaded this that they were holding their breath (and I took the picture).
Rick was the only one who dared to touch the sting rays and sharks.

Obligatory Nemo Picture
Darn Disney! :)
Ahhh! Help.. me.. I'm.. drowning..
Pretending they were under water and couldn't hold their breath any longer, Rick pulled them out and did "CPR" on them. Then he decided to join in on the "fun" of drowning.
My Little Sea Urchins
Playing in the sun
The aquarium is right next to the cruise ship port. Seeing the ship made Nana yearn to go on a cruise.
Time to eat & watch the kids play.
Our favorite perch
Enjoying their food
Nana.. A really good sport.
What can I say? Another perfect day at the aquarium.


10 comments:
How fun!!! I'm jealous you guys went there! I LOVED that place! It was a perfect place for kids and parents alike :) I love the drowning pictures and your sea urchin pictures turned out SO much better than mine. Although I was using my CRAP-ola camera when we went there. DARN! Guess it's time for another visit huh?
Love it! Why the heck don't we have an aquarium!?!
Love the Florida Aquarium! My kids' favs were the stingrays, too. Looks like you splashed around just in time for the funky cold front to come in. Are you cold? Making me want to come for a visit..... the water is sorely lacking here!
so much fun!!
i love the pics of your little sea urchins...so cute!!
So I had an idea for a costume for you Mom.
Blue Man Group.
The aquarium that we missed? We will have to hit it next time - looks like alot of fun
Okay- so they are in swimsuits...does it have a place to swim in the aquarium? If so, that is one awesome aquarium!!
that looks like a slammin aquarium!! and i am totally diggin richardo's funky shorts!!
Great aquarium, I want to visit that when we come visit (sometime huh?)
This is another adorable picture I am in love with!
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img/APIUysi3sJtE4tdVIMiwd9FiXvTEnBFE2ZZ2XaBcCO6SH-46bisKo00fqZyqdyvZjxeQDMMUggI5fce9c10=s1600
When I downloaded the image I ran it through some very good software in photo shot, increased the resolution slightly, sharpened it and put the boy on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large format digital picture displays. When I stood there feasting my eyes on his beauty and good looks for the first time he literally blew me away! The clarity and detail is so good he appeared to be directly in front of me! He actually looks like I can reach up and touch him which is really cool. In fact, I reached up and began caressing his shoulders and chest. The display is warm and silky smooth so it seemed like he came to life and I was really touching him and caressing him which sent shivers up and down my spine. The next thing I knew I leaned close and began kissing him all over! I was beside myself. I couldn't believe I was getting to caress and kiss such a beautiful gorgeous little boy. It was an incredible experience. Needless to say I never hesitate to spend time with him and enjoy him when I get a few spare minutes to relax. I absolutely love having him life size in the privacy of my bedroom!
Post a Comment